I’ve worked with a variety of writers to help them develop, structure, and edit their projects. With years of experience as an editor of both journalism and fiction, I’ve not only aided in the creation of projects, but have helped place the work of my clients in publications ranging from the Los Angeles Times to Elle magazine.
I’ve also provided developmental and copy-editing services for books across a number of genres — from fiction and non-fiction, to craft and DIY — that have gone on to become New York Times bestsellers. Below are a few of the projects I’ve worked on. For more information, contact onneshatao(at)gmail(dot)com.
- Mission High: One School, How Experts Tried to Fail It, And the Students and Teachers Who Made It Triumph (Nation Books, August 2015)
- New Queer Cinema: The Director’s Cut (Duke University Press, March 2013)
- Junk-box Jewelry (Zest Books, June 2012)
- Hope Deferred: Narratives of Zimbabwean Lives (Voice of Witness, March 2011)
- The Wild Things (McSweeney’s, October 2009)
- Send Yourself Roses (Grand Central Publishing, February 2009)